COVID-19 Safety Policy & Practices
To all our current and future clients:
As we carefully monitor developments regarding coronavirus (COVID-19), we continue to update you about the actions we are taking.
We remain committed to the wellbeing of our community overall, our clients, our industry partners and our staff.
We are currently working and taking the following precautions:
• wearing masks at the job site
• practicing "social distancing" with everyone on the job site
• washing hands with soap & water or using hand sanitizer throughout the day
• sanitizing door knobs, elevator buttons, and work surfaces before and after on-site work
• require that our vendors working with us follow the same guidelines
• require that our clients wear masks while we are working with them
• we do frequent temperature checks
• any employee that does not feel well is required to stay at home
• any employee who has traveled outside Colorado or has been around someone who has been exposed to Covid may not work for 14 days
Currently, all of us on the Senior on the Move team have all stayed healthy and have not had Covid-19 or any exposure to Covid-19.
We would love to connect with you via phone to chat about your upcoming moving and downsizing needs. We look forward to hearing your story, telling you more about what we do and coming up with a plan on how we can be of assistance during our current "new normal".
With warm wishes for the safety and health of you and your loved ones,
Robin Christian, Owner